L50cm Small Light Grey Fibrecotta Brick Design Trough Planter - By Primrose™
This stylish fibrecotta planter is perfect for those who want the look of real stone in their garden without the extra weight. With a realistic ribbed finish, this planter is great for making a statement in your garden while remaining durable and weather resistant.
This fibrecotta planter is great for keeping outside all year round due to its added frost resistance. Fibrecotta is also porous, meaning that it supports the circulation of air and water, allowing the roots of your plants to breathe. This practical yet stylish planter is a great choice for any gardener wishing to add a touch of style to their lawn or patio.
- Brick design - unique ridged brick design is an instant eye-catcher and creates a tantalising texture
- Trough - perfect for lining a door or pathway
- Made of fibrecotta - a frostproof and non-corrosive blend of fibre and clay
- Tough, lightweight material - The durable but lightweight material makes the product easy to pick up and move for both indoor and outdoor use
- Drainage hole - drainage hole at the base of the planter to make releasing and retaining water simple
- Maintenance free
- Height: 20cm (7¾in)
- Width: 20cm (7¾in)
- Length: 50cm (19¾in)
|Size||Medium (31cm - 50cm)|
|Colour||Silver / Grey|