Zinc Galvanised Trough Planter - L50cm x H18cm
|Discounts for quantity |
This trough planter has a fantastic platinum-esque design and is great for housing a variety of plants, bringing a refined style to your patio or garden. It has been constructed from zinc coated galvanised steel to make it durable and to help it to survive outside for years to come.
- Galvanised steel is weather resistant and highly durable
- Electroplated in zinc - adds extra protection from rust
- Striking contemporary design will complement both traditional and modern gardens
- Central drainage hole and bung make it more convenient to retain/release water
- Lightweight, versatile, and easily portable - can be conveniently placed in a location of your choice
- Maintenance free
This zinc plated galvanised steel planter is not only beautiful - it is durable and functional. Its steel construction is lightweight yet sturdy, and its coat of zinc will help to protect against corrosion. Boasting a versatile contemporary design, and available in other sizes and finishes as listed below, this durable planter is perfect for a wide variety of outdoor spaces. The planter comes with a central drainage hole: a bung is supplied, but we cannot guarantee that the planter will always be 100% watertight.
Length 50cm (1ft 7¾in) x Width 18cm (7in) x Height 18cm (7in)