Silver Zinc Tall Trough Planter - L80cm x W25cm With Insert
This tall trough planter is sure to add a touch of contemporary sophistication to your garden. Its modern, versatile design will look stunning wherever you choose to place it.
- Zinc galvanised coating which gives it added resistance to the elements, ensuring a longer lifespan
- Removable planter insert means the planter does not need to be completely filled with soil, and makes it easier to fill/empty
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Drainage hole and bung supplied to release/retain water
- Simple, contemporary design is striking and versatile
The clean lines of this contemporary planter contrast well against the soft contours of box balls, bamboos, phormiums, hostas and grasses. Alternatively, you can set off its surface against the shimmering silver foliage and purple flowerheads of lavender or verbena. It comes with a removable insert, this means that the planter does not need to be entirely filled up with soil, making it lighter and more economical. This feature also makes the planter much easier to fill and empty. It also has a central drainage hole to let out excess water.
Overall size: Length 80cm (2ft 7Ĺin) x Width 25cm (9ĺin) x Height 60cm (23ĺin)
Internal dimensions: Length 75.5cm (2ft 11in) x Width 20.5cm (8ľin) x Height: 24cm (9Ĺin)