Leucanthemum 'Cloud Cumulus' | 3L Pot
Beautiful daisy-like blooms, gracing your garden for the summer period
Characterised by its unique ruffled petals, 'Cloud Cumulus' will add a graceful touch to borders with its single, daisy-like flowers, which accompany muted green, decidious foliage. This variety is perfect for container planting, where it will look beautiful interspersed amongst colourful, taller perennials. A hardy plant, Cloud Cumulus additionally benefits from a good resistance to disease.
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Well-drained soil receiving full sun or part shade
- Eventual Height & Spread: 40cm (16"), 40cm (16")
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3 litres
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Daisy-Like Flowers
- Loved by Pollinators
- Easy to Grow
- Sustainable Packaging
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Common Name||Ox-Eye Daisy|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|