Leucanthemum 'Sante' | 3L Pot
Beautiful daisy-like blooms, featuring unique ruffled petals
Characterised by its unique ruffled petals, 'Sante' will add a graceful touch to borders with its double, daisy-like flowers, which accompany muted green, decidious foliage. This variety is perfect for container planting, where it will look beautiful interspersed amongst colourful, taller perennials. A hardy plant, Sante proudly carries the RHS 'Award of Garden Merit', affirming its easy to grow nature, excellent resistance to pests and disease, and good constitution.
- Flowering Period: Summer (with dead-heading, flowering can extend into autumn)
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Moist,Well-drained soil receiving full sun
- Eventual Height & Spread: 40cm (16"), 40cm (16")
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3 litres
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Daisy-Like Flowers
- Easy to Grow
- Sustainable Packaging
Planting TipPlant amongst colourful perennials to help break up differing colours.
Our herbaceous plants are grown in optimum conditions to ensure that they flourish happily and healthily. Each plant will be sent directly from our specialist nursery based in England.
Here at Primrose, we treat sustainability as of utmost importance, and as such, each perennial or alpine will be delivered in eco-friendly packaging that will nor compromise on their protection.
The intuitive box design is entirely plastic free, and optimised to keep your plants safe in transit. The cardboard packaging is fully recyclable, resulting in a more environmentally-conscious product.
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Common Name||Ox-Eye Daisy|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|