Leucanthemum 'Snow Lady' | 13m Pot
The perfect perennial for enjoying flowers in both the garden and home
Flowering all summer long, this beautiful Leucanthermum will form large, daisy-like flowers, that grow closely together to almost entirely conceal anything beneath them. The compact habit of this perennial makes it a great addition to emptier borders, and it will look striking amongst taller genuses in a container. Aside from being loved by butterflies, 'Snow Lady' produces wonderful cut flowers, making it a must-have for composing indoor bouquets
Plant with a vibrant Lavender variety for a classic display...
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Preferred Location: Full sun or part shade in fertile, well-drained soil
- Height and Spread: 0.5m, 0.5m
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Arrives As: 13cm Pot
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|