Lipstick Container Collection | 3 x 9cm Pots
A pretty pink bouquet
Add a beautiful display of pink to your garden with our Lipstick Container Collection. This array of flowers in pretty pink shades combine to create a beautiful feminine bouquet. Designed to be planted in containers on a patio or terrace.
The flowers included in this collection are:
- Calibrachoa "Cabaret Light Pink" calibrachoa hybrida
- Petunia "Fanfare Hot Rose" petunia hybrida
- Verbena "Showboat Dark Red" verbena x hybrida
- Supplied As: 3 X 9cm Pots
- Flowering Period: May - September
- Season Of Interest: Summer
- Habit: Bush - Spreading
- Preferred Location: Sun, Partial Shade
- Eventual Height & Spread: 25-30cm X 35-45cm (10-12in X 14-18in)
- Beautiful Flowers
- Feminine Colours
- Perfect For Container Growing
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Pink, Red|
|Flowering Month||May, June, July, August, September|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||9cm Pot|
|Supplied As||9cm Pot|
|Shop By Category||Bedding|