Lopper and Turbo Saw Twin Pack by Kent & Stowe
Hand crafted, precision cutting, Lopper and Turbo Saw twin set for all your garden cutting and trimming needs. The durable Turbo Saw is ideal for cutting branches that are too large for loppers and secateurs. And the Loppers are ideal for larger stems or branches that are too large to cut with secateurs, therefore requiring two hands.
Bypass action loppers have 2 sharpened blades that pass over each other to make a precise clean and healthy cut. Ideal for rose bushes, shrubs and general pruning of live green wood.
5-year Guarantee (T&C’s apply).
- Premium ground carbon steel noon-stick blades for a smoother cut
- Produces a clean cut with minimal damage
- Sap groove to direct sap away from the blade to prevent them from sticking
- Cutting diameter 30mm
- Large shock absorbing cushion buffers
- Aluminium lightweight comfort non-slip handles
- Produces a clean and fast cut
- Glides through dead wood with ease
- Precision filed carbon steel blade
- Sharp triple ground teeth allows efficient cutting of wet and green live wood
- Predominantly cuts on the back stroke to minimise effort required
- 140mm length blade folds into 180mm length for easy transportation
- Rubber comfort grip handle
- Safety catch to open up the saw and for safe storage
- Height: 66.5cm (2ft 2¼in)
- Width: 21cm (8¼in)
- Depth: 3cm (1in)
- Height: 20cm (7¾in)
- Width: 4cm (1½in)
- Depth: 2cm (¾in)
Kent & Stowe
With a unique heritage and history, Kent & Stowe tools have been built on tradition and crafted for life. Kent & Stowe offers award winning garden tools, expertly handcrafted for today’s gardener.
The comprehensive range of UK designed, high quality garden tools covers all aspects of digging, cultivating, cutting and tidying. As well as specialist lawn care, topiary, weeding, lighter tools and kids. All Kent & Stowe products have been designed in the UK, with quality and unique points of difference at the forefront, offering strength, reliability, functionality, cosmetic appeal and comfort.
Built on tradition, crafted for life.
|Spring Checklist||Hand Tools|
|Shop By Category||Garden Tools|