Loved by Pollinators Perennial Collection | 4 x 10.5cm Pots
Welcome pollinators into your garden with this bespoke perennial mix
Carefully put together by our nursery staff, this collection includes a mix of perennials that have been chosen for being extremely appealing to pollinators. As such, you can enjoy a garden filled with floriferous blooms that will attract an abundance of beneficial wildlife. Please note, our nursery staff will endeavour to select the most diverse varieties available, but we cannot guarantee the exact mix you will receive; possible examples include Achillea 'Cerise Queen', Rudbeckia 'Goldsturm', and Salvia 'Synchro Pink'. To enjoy thriving plants, avoid waterlogged soils and deadhead any flowers that appear spent.
- Supplied As: 4 x 10.5cm pots
- Flowering Period: Spring to summer
- Special Care: Deadhead for continuous flowering
- Preferred Location: Full sun or part shade
- Soil Type: Well-drained
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Perfect for Pollinators
- Low Maintenance
- Curated Collection
- Easy to Grow
Planting TipOpt for a sunny site to enjoy a spectacular display.
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Pink, Purple, Yellow|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||10.5cm Pot|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|