Lythrum salicaria 'Robert' | 13m Pot
A must-have showstopper for the back of a border
Tall and colourful, Lythrum salicaria 'Robert' is characterised by its tall spikes of fuchsia flowers and sturdy linear stalks. With an eventual height of 80 centimetres, this variety will make the perfect addition to the back of a border, ideally planted with other moisture-loving perennials. This Lythrum is also a wonderful plant for attracting bees and birds into your garden.
Plant at the back of a border to form towers of enviable colour...
- Flowering Period: Summer to autumn
- Preferred Location: Sun or part shade in
- Height and Spread: 0.8m, 0.5m
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Arrives As: 13cm pot
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Awards||Perfect For Pollinators|