Maris Peer Second Early Seed Potatoes
Perfect for boiling, salads and roasting, the spud has become quintessential of a terrific British meal. The Maris Peer potato is unbeatable in a salad with some hot butter. This second early crop is ideally harvested in the summer, to be enjoyed with a barbecue on a hot evening. Lovely jubley!
- Great, all round flavour
- An ideal choice for salads and many other dishes
- Gives an approximate yield of 50-70 potatoes
- Potatoes are second earlies - plant in March - May and harvest in July - August
- Attractive purple flowered plant
- Good resistance against disease
Bringing a little flavour to your summer barbecues, these potatoes are early seeders, growing early on in the year to provide you with a vegetable which is tasty, healthy and extremely versatile. This hardy variety will also make delicious roast potatoes, the perfect accompaniment to any Sunday lunch.