Mercia 10ft x 10ft Shiplap Tongue and Groove Workshop Shed
A high quality shed; the Shiplap Workshop is constructed in 12mm shiplap cladding, made from timber sourced from well-managed and sustainable forests. Shiplap cladding is durable and strong, as it is high quality, and gives excellent water run off on the smooth, interlocking boards. Suitable for any type of garden or outside space, this is the perfect working space, and offers large amounts of storage.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding - smooth, interlocking boards with excellent water run off
- Tongue and groove floor and roof - extremely strong and perfect for heavy workshop items
- Secure and convenient rim lock
- Double doors - easy to fit larger items inside
- Two fully openable styrene glazed windows, and two fixed - good insulation
- Mineral felt roof cover which offers wooden roof protection from the elements
- Sturdy 27mm x 44mm frame - strong and provides good support
Comes flat-packed with fittings and instructions for self-assembly.
|10ft x 10ft||2.55m8ft 4½in||3.2m10ft||3.1m10ft||Double|
|12ft x 10ft||2.55m8ft 4½in||3.2m10ft||3.65m11ft 9¼in||Double|
|16ft x 10ft||2.55m8ft 4½in||3.2m10ft||4.80m15ft 9in||Double|
|20ft x 10ft||2.55m8ft 4½in||3.2m10ft 1in||6.03m19ft 9½in||Double doors|
This shed features double doors with a convenient and secure rim lock, as well as two styrene glazed, fully opening windows for extra insulation. There are also two fixed windows on the front gable. It has a thick 27mm x 44mm frame, which means the construction is strong and sturdy. The roof and floor are of a tongue and groove cladding construction, to give them strength and stability and make them perfect for supporting heavy workshop machinery. This shed comes with mineral felt roof covering as standard, to protect your shed roof from the elements.