Mercia 10ft x 8ft Shiplap Tongue and Groove Dutch Barn Style Shed
A high quality barn style shed; this building is constructed in 12mm shiplap cladding, made from timber sourced from well-managed and sustainable forests. Shiplap cladding is durable and strong, as it is of high quality, and gives excellent water run off on the smooth, interlocking boards. Suitable for any type of garden or outside space, this is the perfect working space, and offers large amounts of storage.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding - smooth, interlocking boards with excellent water run off
- Tongue and groove floor and roof - extremely strong and perfect for heavy workshop items
- Secure and convenient rim lock
- Double doors - easy to fit larger items inside
- Two fully openable styrene windows - creates more light
- Mineral felt roof cover which offers wooden roof protection from the elements
- Sturdy 27mm x 44mm frame - strong and provides good support
Comes flat-packed with fittings and instructions for self-assembly.
|8ft x 8ft||2.62m8ft 7¼in||2.44m8ft||2.42m7ft 11¼in||Double|
|10ft x 8ft||2.62m8ft 7¼in||2.44m8ft||3.03m9ft 11¼in||Double|
This barn style shed features double doors with a convenient and secure rim lock, and two styrene, fully opening windows for extra light. It has a thick 27mm x 44mm frame, which means the construction is strong and sturdy. The roof and floor are tongue and groove cladding construction, which gives them strength and stability and is perfect for supporting heavy workshop machinery. This barn style shed is perfect for storing larger items, such as boating or sporting equipment. This shed comes with a mineral felt roof covering as standard, to protect your shed roof from the elements.