Mercia 12ft x 8ft Ultimate Shed
A high quality shed; the Ultimate is constructed in 16mm ShiplapPlus Cladding, made from timber sourced from well-managed and sustainable forests. ShiplapPlus Cladding is durable and strong, as it is high quality, and gives excellent water run off on the smooth, interlocking boards. The Ultimate Shed has some of the thickest cladding in the industry, and is available for upgrading with plywood insulation, a rainwater harvesting kit, and internal electrical pack.
- 16mm ShiplapPlus Cladding - smooth, interlocking boards with excellent water run off
- Tongue and groove floor and roof - extremely strong and perfect for heavy items
- Secure and convenient rim lock
- Double doors - easy to fit larger items inside
- Two fully openable styrene glazed windows - good insulation
- Thick 44mm x 44mm frame - strong and provides good support
- Premium mineral felt roof cover which offers wooden roof protection from the elements
Comes flat-packed with fittings and instructions for self-assembly.
|8ft x 8ft||2.27m7ft 5½in||2.58m8ft 5½in||2.44m8ft||Double|
|10ft x 8ft||2.27m7ft 5½in||2.58m8ft 5½in||3.04m9ft 11¾in||Double|
|12ft x 8ft||2.27m7ft 5½in||2.58m8ft 5½in||3.68m12ft ¾in||Double|
|14ft x 8ft||2.27m7ft 5½in||2.58m8ft 5½in||4.27m14ft||Double|
This shed features double doors with a convenient and secure rim lock, as well as styrene glazed, fully opening windows for extra insulation. It has a thick 44mm x 44mm frame, which means the construction is strong and sturdy. The roof and floor are of a thick tongue and groove cladding construction, to give them strength and stability, which looks fantastic. This shed comes with a premium mineral felt roof covering as standard, to protect your shed roof from the elements, with shingles available as optional extras to complete the beauty of your shed.