Mercia 6ft x 4ft Shiplap OSB Pent Shed
A high quality pent style shed; this building is constructed in 12mm shiplap cladding, made from timber sourced from well-managed and sustainable forests. Shiplap cladding is durable and strong, as it is high quality, and gives excellent water run-off on the smooth, interlocking boards. Suitable for any type of garden or outside space, this is the perfect working space, and offers good amounts of storage. The roof of this shed is higher in the door area, giving good water run off to the back of the shed.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding - smooth, interlocking boards with excellent water run off
- OSB (oriented strand board) floor and roof - great structural strength
- Secure padlockable bolt
- Single door gives easy access to your stored items
- One large fixed styrene window - creates more light
- Mineral felt roof cover which offers OSB roof protection from the elements
- Sturdy 28mm x 28mm frame - strong and provides good support
Comes flat-packed with fittings and instructions for self-assembly.
|6ft x 4ft||2.05m6ft 5¼in||1.8m5ft 10in||1.22m3ft 10¾in||Single|
|8ft x 6ft||2.04m6ft 5¼in||2.4m7ft 9¼in||1.8m5ft 10in||Single|
|10ft x 6ft||2.04m6ft 5¼in||3.12m10ft 2¾in||1.8m5ft 10in||Single|
|10ft x 8ft||2.03m6ft 8in||3.14m10ft 3½in||2.40m7ft 10½in||Single|
|12ft x 8ft||2.03m6ft 8in||3.64m11ft 11¼in||2.40m7ft 10½in||Single|
This pent style shed features a single door with a secure padlockable bolt, and one fixed, styrene window for extra light. It has a thick 28mm x 28mm frame, which means the construction is strong and sturdy. The roof and floor are OSB, which is a durable material made out of layers of wood, creating a strong structure. This neat garden shed is perfect for storing all your equipment and tools. It comes with a mineral felt roof covering as standard, to protect your shed roof from the elements.