Miscanthus 'Gold Breeze' | 17cm Pot
A graceful grass boasting beautiful golden foliage
Fully hardy, Miscanthus sinensis Gold Breeze features medium-green, strap-shaped leaves that exhibit thick bars of golden yellow; perfect for evoking a warmer-toned theme within your garden. Towards the end of Summer, Gold Breeze will develop feathery plumes that protrude from the compact bed of foliage, helping forge interesting and colourful structure within your borders and beds.
- Pot Size: 17cm (7")
- Height on Arrival: 30cm (12")
- Eventual Height: 30cm - 40cm (12 - 16")
- Spacing: Plant between 1-2 ft depending on preference.
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|