Add a touch of natural style to your home with this trough shaped rattan planter in dark brown. A fantastic addition to gardens which already contain rattan furniture or just for those who want a more unique alternative to traditional stone or resin planters. Complete with an inbuilt drainage system, this planter is a practical and attractive addition to any garden.
- Wicker-Basket style - The beautiful design reminiscent of a wicker basket gives this planter a traditional, cozy feel, making it perfect for homes and gardens
- Lightweight construction - Rattan is light enough to move around your home or garden easily whenever you want
- UV Stabilised material - This material has been specially UV stabilised to help resist damage in strong sunlight
- Frost Resistant - Resistant against frost, this planter can be left outside throughout the winter without it being damaged
- Hand woven - Made using traditional skills to ensure a fantastic finish and well-crafted final product
- Inbuilt drainage system - Cleverly designed inbuilt drainage system ensures that your plants do not become waterlogged while remaining low-maintenance
- Width: 55cm (22cm) x Depth 25cm (10cm) x Height 20cm (8cm)
Comes with a three years manufacturer's guarantee.
This rustic rattan-weave planter is an elegant alternative to more traditional planters. Lightweight but durable, this planter can be left outside all year round while resisting being damaged by frost or discoloured by the sun, making it a fantastic planter for those who want to enjoy their garden all year round.
These planters come with an ingenious built-in drainage system hidden within the planter itself. The reservoir system prevents the soil in the planter from becoming waterlogged while the clever overflow system ensures that water does not simply spill out. The overflow canal can also be plugged to stop the water from draining altogether. This is perfect for indoor planters as it prevents excess water spilling onto the floor and is also a handy way to give your plants a thorough watering without the water quickly draining away.