Monarda 'Sugar Buzz Lilac Lollipop' | 13cm Pot
An abundant flowering perennial forming pretty lilac flowerheads
A charming addition to every garden, 'Lilac Lollipop' features lilac globular flower heads,and dark green foliage which will release a mint scent when crushed. With an upright habit, Lilac Lollipop is perfect for ornamenting a path and will make a pretty addition to the middle of a border. These blooms are also appealing to beneficial pollinators, so you can enjoy a lively garden for many months.To encourage a prolific display, deadhead any flowers that appear spent.
- Flowering Period: Summer to autumn
- Preferred Location: Well-drained soil receiving full sun or part shade
- Height and Spread: (Up to) 0.6m, 0.6m
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 13cm
- Fresh from the Nursery Our perennials and alpines are dispatched directly from expert growers, based within Southern England. There is no sitting around in garden centers or fulfillment centres, so you rest assured that your plant will arrive fresh, healthy and in perfect condition.
- Loved by Pollinators
- Generous Flowering Period
- Easy to Grow
- Sustainable Packaging
- Plant within a border to sustain colour well into autumn....
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||13cm Pot|