Monarda 'Sugar Buzz Pink Frosting' | 13cm Pot
Pale pink flowerheads and aromatic, dark green foliage
A charming addition to every garden, 'Pink Frosting' features pink globular flower heads, and dark green foliage that will release a mint scent when crushed. With an upright habit, Pink Frosting is perfect for ornamenting a path and will make a pretty addition to the middle of a border. These blooms are also appealing to beneficial pollinators, so you can enjoy a lively garden for many months.To encourage a prolific display, deadhead any flowers that appear spent.
- Flowering Period: Summer to autumn
- Preferred Location: Well-drained soil receiving full sun or partial shade
- Height and Spread: (Up to) 0.6m, 0.6m
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 13cm
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Loved by Pollinators
- Generous Flowering Period
- Easy to Grow
- Sustainable Packaging
Planting TipPlant within a border to sustain colour well into autumn....
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||13cm Pot|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|