'Mum's Kitchen' Herb Garden Windowsill Planter
This beautiful windowsill planter will make the perfect gift. It allows your mother to grow her own herbs in her own kitchen, giving her a thoughtful gift that she can cherish for years to come. This handy set includes everything your mum needs to start her own no mess, no fuss kitchen herb garden, and a heartwarming inscription to make her smile.
- Allows you to grow herbs in the comfort of your own home - no need to go outside
- Can be placed conveniently on the kitchen windowsill so that your delicious home-grown herbs can be used when cooking
- Beautiful authentic wood design will add a touch of rustic charm to your mum's kitchen
Set consists of
- Rustic wooden trough with the words "Mum's Kitchen" on front
- Three herb seed sachets (1x Basil, 1x Chives, 1x Parsley)
Length 34cm (1ft 1½in) x Height 9.5cm (3¾in) x Width 9cm (3½in)
How to sow
- 1. Simply fill the pots with the compost provided to 1cm below the top of each pot
- 2. Sprinkle a few seeds of a herb into each pot and cover with a little more compost
- 3. Water with a watering can
- 4. Place the trough on a warm windowsill or other position which receives plenty of light
- 5. Keep the compost moist, but not saturated
How to harvest
- 1. Pick the herbs as required
- 2. Any spare seeds can be kept for further sowings in the pots or sown in the garden in March to June.
Text on back of planter reads "Kitchen Garden"
For all Herb planters Click Here