Nepeta 'Purrsian Blue' | 13cm Pot
A long-flowering Nepeta bearing purple and blue flowers
Commonly called 'Garden Catmint', this beautiful Nepeta variety will form spikes of intense purple and blue flowers. Accompanied by their aromatic foliage, these tubular blooms will add delicate pop of colour to a border, and will look beautiful planted en masse. Borne in summer and autumn, these gorgeous flowers will accent your garden with a long-lasting floral display.This perennial has been grown by our trusted growers, based in the Midlands. Once ordered, they will be picked and carefully packaged into secure, environmentally friendly packaging.
- Plant within a border to sustain colour well into autumn....
- Flowering Period: Summer to autumn
- Preferred Location: Well-drained soil receiving full sun
- Height and Spread: (Up to) 0.5m, 1m
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 13cm
About your plant
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
Here at Primrose, we treat sustainability as of utmost importance, and as such, each perennial or alpine will be delivered in eco-friendly packaging that will nor compromise on their protection.
The intuitive box design is entirely plastic free, and optimised to keep your plants safe in transit. The cardboard packaging is fully recyclable, resulting in a more environmentally-conscious product.
Please note: where your plant is supplied with a pot, your plant's 'Height on Arrival' includes the pot
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Blue, Purple|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Special Offers||20% off Perennials|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|