Nepeta 'Walkers Low' | 2L Pot
Beautiful lavender blooms, adorned by muted green, fragrant foliage
Also known as 'Catmint', this beautiful Nepeta variety will form panicles of tubular, lavender-coloured flowers. 'Walkers Low' will flower from early summer onward, and if you deadhead the first flush, flowering will continue into autumn. Suited to the majority of soil types, this Nepeta will offer a compact and fragrant display within a mixed border.
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Preferred Location: Full sun or part shade
- Height & Spread: 0.6m, 0.6m
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3L Pot
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Attractive To Bees
- Generous Flowering Period
- Sustainable Packaging
- Fragrant Foliage
Planting TipPlant in drifts for a wild garden-like feel.
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||2L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|