Oase Aquamax Dry 8000lph Pump
The Oase Aquamax Dry is a powerful filter and watercourse pump that has been purpose built for dry installation, which means it does not require submersion in order to function properly. It is an extremely well built and reliable pump.
- Extremely high performance pump - can displace debris particles of up to 8mm in size
- Specially designed for dry installation - does not require submersion
- Stable base enables safe and dry installation
- Asynchronous motor technology with flow-optimised impeller
- Suitable for use in swim ponds and bathing ponds (in exterior pump chamber)
- Compact design saves space
- Extremely quiet operation
Most water pumps need to be submerged to attain adequate cooling. However, in some cases, it is safer or more practical to install your pump externally. This dry pump has been specially designed for external, dry installation. It boasts a compact, space-saving design, and can displace debris particles of up to 8mm. The pump operates using an impeller system, and must be installed below the surface level of the water in a dry box. Perfect for anyone using a gravity fed filtration system, this high performance pump combines power and practicality.
Each pump comes with a 3 + 2 year guarantee.
Length 200mm (7.87") x Width 150mm (5.9") x Height 150mm (5.9")
Hosetail sizes: 25mm (1"), 32mm (1 1/4"), 38mm (1 1/2")