Oase Aquamax Eco Premium 4000LPH Filter/Watercourse Pump
Pumps are the beating heart in every system that contains water. If you want to run a watercourse in your pond and filter it at the same time, then this is the perfect item for you. The pump is part of the Oase "Aquamax Eco Premium collection", and is especially designed to have a higher flow rate and up to 20% lower power consumption than previous Oase models. Features:
The pump will consistently supply watercourses and waterfalls with running water, and it also filters the water that needs to be cleaned. The pump can be easily installed, whether it is submersed or dry, by using the step-by-step instructions provided. The filter will handle solid particles of up to 1cm in diameter, such as plant remains, small stones and fish waste. It will also remain safe even if a blockage occurs, thanks to the patented environmental function control, which also stops the pump from dry-running in order to protect it from overheating and burning out.
- Increased displacement capacity uses less energy
- Easy to install with step-by-step instructions
- 2 inlets allow for an additional satellite filter or skimmer
- Filters particles of up to 10mm in diameter
- Patented frost protection - pump keeps running down to -20°C
- Flow rate is controllable - mechanically and electronically
- "Environmental Function Control" protects pump against dry-run or blocking
- Suitable for submersed and dry installation
Oase Aquamax Eco Premium pumps are available in a range from 4,000 litres per hour up to 16,000 litres per hour.
To see the 6000LPH pump, please click here. £239.99
To see the 8000LPH pump, please click here. £324.99
To see the 12,000LPH pump, please click here. £394.99
To see the 16,000LPH pump, please click here. £444.99
Length: 34cm (13.4") Width: 28cm (11") Height: 16.5cm (6.5")This product comes with a standard guarantee of 3 years, which can be extended free of charge to 5 years in total.
|Max Performance |
(lph at 0cm)
|Max Delivery Head |
|Power Consumption |
|Net Weight |
(mm / ins)
|4000 ||320 ||40 ||5.3 ||25mm (1"), 32mm (1 1/4"), 38mm (1 1/2") |