Oase Aquamax Expert 20000lph Pump
The Oase Aquamax Expert range boasts high power and performance, and extreme durability. It is ideal for large installations, and comes with Oase patented frost protection.
- Can easily displace coarse debris particles of up to 8mm in size
- Can withstand winter conditions, even if your pond freezes over - patented frost protection is effective against temperatures as low as -20°c
- Suitable for large watercourses and waterfalls
- Outstanding stability and a handle that is aligned to the pump's centre of gravity
- Compact base with integrated fixing holes allow fixed installation on pond floor, if needed
The Oase Aquamax Expert is a filter and watercourse pump that is both powerful and durable. This pump can withstand temperatures as low as -20°c, and can easily displace coarse debris particles of up to 8mm in size. Ideal for larger watercourses and waterfalls, it also features integrated fixing holes which facilitate convenient and secure installation.
Each pump comes with a 3 + 2 year guarantee.
Length 420mm (11ins) x Width 240mm (9ins) x Height 262mm (5ins)
Hosetail sizes: 25mm (1ins), 32mm (1¼ins), 38mm (1½ins)
|Max Performance |
(lph at 0cm)
|Max Delivery Head |
|Power Consumption |
|Net Weight |
(mm / ins)
|20000 ||800cm ||450w ||13.90kg ||25mm (1ins), 38mm (1½ins), 51mm (2ins) |
|30000 ||850cm ||650w ||13.90kg ||25mm (1ins), 38mm (1½ins), 51mm (2ins) |
|40000 ||1000cm ||1100w ||19.20kg ||25mm (1ins), 38mm (1½ins), 51mm (2ins) |