Ontario 60cm Round Reservoir Cover Plate
This cover plate is perfect to use with the small 90L round reservoir, Click Here to see. Complete with a cut-out access point, the cover plate allows for easy maintenance and installation of the water feature.
- Covers reservoir better than grid - keeps water clear from dirt
- In combination with the reservoir, the cover plate will hold water features of up to 100kg
- 3 pre-drilled holes at 30mm in diameter for hose
- Easy access to pump via access cup
- Access cup has a diameter of 12cm
- Perfect to use with the small round reservoir (click here)
It is important that the reservoir has enough water to cover the pump to prevent it from running dry, as this could shorten the lifespan of the pump. Water features and fountains have water losses due to evaporation, wind, and splashing. You can extend the area where the reservoir catches the water with the flexible liner, and keep your costs to a minimum. Simply cut out the shape of your reservoir's top from the liner (which is slightly smaller than the actual size), and lay it on the ground, sloping the reservoir. It will catch the splashed water and return it to the reservoir.
We recommend using the liner together with the protective underlay to protect it from getting damaged by stones.
90cm cover plate also available. Please Click Here to view
Cover plate diameter: 60cm (1' 11.6")
Access cup diameter: 12cm (4.7")