Orchid Focus Drip Feeders will provide healthy growth and abundant, prolonged flowering. They are a simple, convenient way to ensure that orchids receive a constant supply of the nutrients they need. Orchid Focus Drip Feeders contain a superior liquid formulated and manufactured in the UK for healthy growth and flowering of the widest range of orchids.
Orchid focus Drip Feeders are a simple, convenient way to ensure your orchids receive a constant supply of the nutrients they need. Made to the same exacting formula as Orchid Myst. Unlike many other products on the market Orchid Focus does not contain urea which can be harmful to orchids.
- Easy to use drip feeders. Provides a regular feed of the essential nutrients. Do Not forget to water as usual whilst using drippers!
- Exactly the same ingredients as Orchid Myst, for healthy orchid growth
- Growth Technology, the experts in plant nutrition, look for the 'Focus' name for your next plant fertiliser.
- Just snip off end of cap and insert inverted into the plant growth media
- Feeds for approx 3-4 weeks
Keep out of reach of children, in a cool area with a minimum temperature of 6 degrees C.
Preparation & Usage
Simply snip off the end of the cap and push the inverted container into the compost. Do not squeeze. Leave in place for 3-4 weeks or until the feeder is empty. Use one drip feeder in pots up to 13m, more in larger pots. Water the plant as usual.
Why Growth Technology?
Growth Technology has been developing and manufacturing innovative nutrient solutions in the U.K. since it was founded in 1985. In recent years there has been an increasing focus on orchids, chillies and other specialist plants â€“ creating products for enthusiasts who understand the need for them.
The fertilisers contain all the essential nutrients for healthy, vigorous growth derived from the purest, most soluble mineral salt and does not use urea.