This robust and exceptionally strong bench is made from teak, which means it is both beautiful and durable. It can comfortably seat four people, and has armrests at either end for added comfort and convenience. The mortice and tenon joints used in the making of this bench ensure it is stable and secure.Features
- Made from teak - attractive, weather resistant, and long-lasting
- Comfortably seats four people
- Armrests for increased comfort and convenience
- Robust and exceptionally strong
- Mortice and tenon - secure and stable
This solid teak garden furniture is made of Grade B teak obtained from semi-mature trees for high quality. Teak possesses inherent protective properties, one of which is a dense, resilient grain which resists rot. It will therefore easily survive even in harsh weather conditions. Other hardwoods simply don't measure up to its tried and tested strength and durability. As an indication of its durability, it is frequently used in the construction of boats.
Height 93cm (3ft ½in) x Width 1.8m (5ft 11in) x Depth 70cm (2ft 3½in)