These high quality, stylish lavender topiary balls are ideal for framing a doorway, decorating a balcony or lining a pathway. Add a touch of class and colour all through the year, even in the dead of winter. There's no need to worry about watering or trimming in the summer, either. With buxus blight becoming ever more problematic, and synthetics becoming ever more realistic, now is the time to go artificial.
No work, no mess and no need to replace as we have ensured the highest level of UV fade resistance throughout our range. The foliage is so dense and lifelike you'll have guests craving a touch it to work out whether or not it's real. With UV, frost and weather resistance technology built into the material and tested in our weathering lab, we're confident this will be the case for years to come. With our 2 year guarantee, you can be too.
- Laboratory tested - put under conditions to simulate 2 years in a south facing garden, showed no signs of weathering, meaning you can rest assured that this artificial topiary will last you for years to come
- Highly realistic - dense and lifelike foliage
- UV, frost and weather resistant, ideal for long term outside use!
- High quality - made using a UV resistant polymer certified to ISO 4892-3 standard, meaning the colour will not fade
- Easy storage - can be disassembled and packed away in the winter
- Please note - The pot pictured is sold separately
- Quantity: 2
- Diameter: 25cm (11in)
These topiary balls are also available to purchase singularly or in a smaller size:
Artificial topiary is perfect for gardens with poor soil and can be placed in areas of little sunlight, without having to worry about growing conditions. The bright purple-white foliage will make for a stunning addition to any outdoor space. With no need to prune into shape, water or worry about protecting from frost, you can simply enjoy the beauty of these topiary balls without any added hassle.
Find the perfect planter for your topiary