Pair of Terracotta Outdoor Curtains with Stainless Steel Eyelets - 185gsm Knitted
This stylish heavy duty outdoor curtain is a great addition to your home. An ideal solution for creating shade and privacy in late evening, autumn, or any low sun situations. Our outdoor curtains are quick to put up and easy to move around with our simple fixing kit (wire, wall bracket and screws). They are suitable for verandas, pergolas, patios, gazebos, porches and any outdoor area.
The material is made from HDPE knitted 185gsm (High density polyethylene) which means it is tough and durable, making it perfect for outdoor use. They are also rot resistant, easy to clean and have a UPF 14 fabric that blocks up to 90% of harmful UV rays. The knitted fabric allows cool air to pass through and hot air to escape, giving you a refreshing and comfortable place to sit outside, even on a hot day.
- Pair of outdoor curtains
- UPF 14 (Blocks up to 90% UV rays)
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty as standard
- Heavy duty 185gsm HDPE knitted
- Fabric breathes to allow air cooling circulation
- Grade 304 stainless steel rings 3.81cm diameter
- Rot proof & easy to clean
- Complete with fixing kit (2.4m wire, 2 x wall brackets with screws and fasteners)
- Creates privacy and enhances mood
Specifications: Height: 2.28m (7.4ft) Width Per Curtain: 1.37m (4.49ft) Total Width: 2.74m (9ft) Stainless Steel Eyelet has an inner diameter of 3.81cm (1.5inches) 8 eyelets per curtain From the top of curtain to the bottom of the Eyelet, the distance is 7.62cm (3inches) Weight: 800 grams per curtain panel. 1.6kg for 2 curtain panels. Fixing kit 250gramsPlease note: Pole is not included