Pansy 'Pink Blotch Shades' | 10.5cm Pot
Enjoy romantic colour in your autumn garden with this beautiful mix...
A cultivated version of the much loved Viola, Pansies are a favourite for establishing floral interest in an autumn garden. Their vibrant colouring and easy to grow nature also makes them ideal for the novice gardener. Fragrant, and often sporting blue and yellow shades, Pansies will make a great addition to a sensory garden, and pair particularly well with Dianthus varieties.
- Supplied As: 10.5cm pot
- Flowering Period: Autumn to spring
- Special Care: It is best to water your pansies earlier in the day
- Preferred Location: Sun or part shade
- Eventual Height: (Up to) 22cm (9"), 22cm (9")
- Fresh from the Nursery Our perennials and alpines are dispatched directly from expert growers, based within Southern England. There is no sitting around in garden centers or fulfillment centres, so you rest assured that your plant will arrive fresh, healthy and in perfect condition.
- Pink Colour Scheme
- Suited to Containers
- Hardy and Easy to Grow
- Sustainable Packaging
- Choose a site with rich, well-drained soil for a flourishing plant...
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
Please note: where your plant is supplied with a pot, your plant's 'Height on Arrival' includes the pot
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||10.5cm Pot|
|Special Offers||20% off Perennials|
|Shop By Category||Bedding & Perennials|