Pansy 'Red Wing' | 10.5cm Pot | Pansy Cool Wave®
Vibrant red Pansies, present from autumn to spring
For many gardeners, ensuring a colourful garden come autumn can be challenging, but with this special variety, you need not worry. Flowering in autumn and spring, you can enjoy an abundance of beautiful Pansies from the 'Cool Wave' series. With red, heart-shaped petals, and markings so intricate they may as well be a painting, this cultivar is perfect for enriching a garden with sumptuous colour. The muted green foliage will also cascade over the planter, forming pretty movement. 'Cool Wave' varieties have been acclaimed for their long-lasting performance, easy to grow nature, and distinctive flowers, so be prepared to receive compliments from guests as these blooms become a focal point in your garden.
- Supplied As: 10.5cm pot
- Flowering Period: Autumn to spring
- Special Care: We recommend that you water earlier in the day
- Preferred Location: Sun or part shade
- Height: (Up to) 12cm (5")
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Long Flowering Period
- Perfect for Baskets
- Easy to Grow
- Sustainable Packaging
Choose a site with rich, well-drained soil for a flourishing plant.
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flowering Month||March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||10.5cm Pot|
|Supplied As||10.5cm Pot|
|Sale Type||3 for 2 - 10.5cm Bedding/Perennial|
|Shop By Category||Bedding|