Paul Peacock - Mr. Digwell "A Year in the Garden"
"A Year in the Garden" with Mr. Digwell is an invaluable resource for every gardener, whether you are a novice or someone with a good deal of green fingered knowledge and experience. This guide takes you month by month through the year and introduces the various aspects of gardening. It delivers the concepts and techniques of modern gardening in an 'old school' manner and, let's face it, every gardener knows that we learn from the past while embracing the present.
- Features a month by month guide to easy and practical gardening
- Includes plenty of handy tips and advice about gardening
- A traditional and trusted source of information
- A gardening notes section at the end for your own discoveries
- Hardback - protective cover for longevity
- 160 pages
Mr. Digwell has been gardening for almost as long as anyone can remember and in that time he has seen it all. His gardening strip cartoon started in the "Daily Mirror" newspaper just after the Second World War, when he was important in lending his words of wisdom to millions who wanted to work their allotments and enjoy their gardens. Today, Mr. Digwell is as popular as ever, simply because his advice is to-the-point and based on years of experience.