Pelargonium X Zonale Grandeur Dark Pink | 13cm Pot
With clusters of ruffled petals, the Pelargonium is a must have plant that will bring a traditional look into your garden. The vibrant colours of this plant will lift your space and complement any colour scheme. Easy to look after, and beautiful to look at, this is the best option for bringing your garden to life.
- Nursery Fresh
- Drought Tolerant
- Suitable For Containers
- Suitable For Baskets
- Supplied As: 7cm Square Pot
- Flowering Period: June - August
- Position: Sun, Partial Shade
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flowering Month||June, July, August|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||13cm Pot|
|Supplied As||1L Pot|