Penstemon Collection | 4 x 10.5cm Pots
Sustain your garden's floral interest with this curated Penstemon collection
Featuring tall stems bearing masses of tubular blooms, Penstemons are ideal for filling borders with impactful colour and structure. Flowering until the first frost, Penstemons are also invaluable in keeping your garden vibrant when other perennials die down for the colder months. Why not try planting them with Delphiniums to create a cottage garden theme?
Carefully put together by our nursery staff, this collection includes a curated mix of Penstemon varieties that will provide striking interest when other plants have died down for the colder months. Please note, we cannot guarantee the exact mix you will receive, but our nursery staff will endeavour to select the most diverse varieties available.
- Supplied As: 4 x 10.5cm pots
- Flowering Period: Summer to autumn
- Special Care: Deadhead for continuous flowering
- Preferred Location: Full sun
- Soil Type: Well-drained
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Structural Plants
- Low Maintenance
- Sublime Colours
- Perfect for Cottage Gardens
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||10.5cm Pot|