Penstemon 'Phoenix Appleblossom' | 3L Pot
Pretty blush-white and pink blooms, present from summer to autumn
This beautiful Penstamon variety will form racemens of blush-white and pink, trumpet-shaped blooms. The interesting shape, tall height, and pretty pairing of pink and green hence makes this perennial perfect for a cottage garden's borders. Semi-evergreen, this variety benefits from a good resistance to pests and disease, making it a reliable choice for your garden.
- Flowering Period: Summer to Autumn
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Well-drained soil receiving full sun or part-shade
- Eventual Height & Spread: (Up to) 1m, 0.5m
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3 litres
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Pink and White Blooms
- Long Flowering Period
- Easy to Grow
- Sustainable Packaging
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Features||Tall Perennial Plants|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|