Lupins: One of the only plants that can produce all the colours in the rainbow, Lupins are great for pollinators, scent and cut flowers.
Hosta: For a beautiful structural plant, Hostas are hard to beat and offer more than their large, often variegated, leaves with beautiful pale pink/purple flowers in summer.
Alcea: This perennial will bear racemens of roses that grow in abundance, with their beautiful colouring concealing almost the entire stalk. Pale-green leaves, adorned by their undulated margins, rest between these blooms, which helps break up their colour; resulting in a multi dimensional display.
Dianthus: With beautiful fragrance, and intricately painted flowers, the Dianthus is joy to behold and makes a great cut flower.
Digitalis: Ideal for attracting pollinators, Foxgloves produce skyscrapers of gorgeous colour.
Varieties in this mix:
- Hosta: Albomarginata, Abiqua Drinking Gourd, Bressingham Blue, Emerald Charger, Gold Tiara, Gold Tiara, Lady Guinevere, Lakeside Banana Bay, Lakeside Little Tuft, Stained Glass, Sunset Grooves, Wide Brim, Mediovariegata.
- Dianthus: Arctic Star, Aztec Star, Cherry Burst, Flutterby, Mendlesham Minx
- Digitalis: Dalmatian Rose, Dalmatian White, mertonensis
- Alcea: Chaters Rose, Chaters Scarlet, Chaters White, Chaters Maroon
- Lupin: Blue, Pink, Red, White
Note: Our nurserymen and women will pick the greatest diversity of varieties available at the time, but we can't guarantee the exact mix you will receive.