Celebrate the life and achievements of a loved one with a beautiful plaque or engraving on this stunning Alexander Rose hardwood bench. The engraving transforms this bench into a customisable memorial in either brass, stainless steel, or a direct wood engraving. Designed and built to ensure practicality and comfort, this is sure to be an adored garden feature for years to come.
Please note: the engraved plaque does not arrive affixed to the bench. It must be hand screwed on.
This elegantly crafted piece of furniture creates a focal point in any garden. Made with durable teak and designed with class, this garden bench boasts taste and quality.
- Teak - extremely durable and requires very little maintenance
- High quality hardwood
- 12 years guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
- FSC* certified - responsibly sourced
- Fixing kit provided to attach your plaque as soon as it arrives
This item is built from teak, a traditional hardwood which is great for garden furniture. The high quality hardwood has a high natural oil content that provides the smoothness and durability of this product. Left untreated, teak will weather to a sophisticated silver grey without losing any of its characteristic strength and durability.
Please Note: This furniture arrives flat packed, and may require minimal self assembly.
Height: 1.04m (3ft 5ins), Width: 1.8m (5ft 10¾ins), Depth: 64cm (2ft 1¼ins)
Alexander Rose was formed in 1994, with the ambition to create excellent garden furniture, giving the public the opportunity to own high quality pieces built to last. Over the years they have achieved this goal and earned a world class reputation, with the Alexander Rose brand being synonymous with innovation, high quality and durability.
* The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an independent, non-profit organisation that promotes the responsible management of the world's forests. Products carrying the FSC label are independently certified to assure consumers that they come from forests that are managed to meet the social, economic and ecological needs of present and future generations.