If you struggle with herons gobbling your goldfish and terrifying your tadpoles, this repeller is for you. Practical and robust, this battery powered repeller will stand the test of time in your garden, providing the heron doesn't try to fight back! If movement is sensed from this repeller, a short 5-second spray of water is shot out in an arc.
- Range of sensitivity settings - easy to adjust how the repeller is affected
- Battery powered - not restricted by mains power, and easier placement in your garden
- Range of up to 10m in a 120 degree arc - large 100sqm effective range
- Fires a 5-second burst of water when triggered - long enough to scare off herons from your pond
- Resets itself after every activation - low fuss no need to keep checking the repeller
- Height 71cm (2ft 4in)
- Width 20cm (8in)
- Depth 7cm (2¾in)
The repeller should be connected to a standard garden hose and then turned on. It will not spray any water until the sensor is triggered, and so you will not waste any.
Why choose this device?
Ultrasonic animal repellers can sometimes affect pets such as rabbits or guinea pigs, but this water spray repeller will not impact on their wellbeing.
Four 'AA' batteries are needed to power the sensor. Battery life depends on how many times the device is activated, but is typically 3-4 months assuming 10 activations per day. Batteries are not supplied as standard, but can be added to your purchase from the option box below.