Petunia Tumbelina Collection | 3 x 9cm Pots
A beautiful display of petunias in contrasting colours.
Bring your garden to life with the Petunia Tumbelina Collection. This trailing variety of petunia produces layers of ruffled double blooms with a fragrant scent. This collection of flowers come in shades of blue and contrasting red and white. They are designed to be planted in a hanging basket, container, or windowbox.
The flowers included in this collection are:
- Petunia "Tumbelina Anna" petunia hybrida
- Petunia "Tumbelina Belinda" petunia hybrida
- Petunia "Tumbelina Cherry Ripple" petunia hybrida
- Supplied As: 3x 9cm Pots
- Flowering Period: May - September
- Season Of Interest: Summer
- Habit: Trailing
- Preferred Location: Sun, Partial Shade
- Eventual Height & Spread: 20-25cm X 35-45cm (8-10in X 14-18in)
- Ruffled Double Blooms
- Contrasting Colours
- Perfect For Baskets & Containers
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Blue, Pink, Red, White|
|Flowering Month||June, July, August, September|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||9cm Pot|
|Supplied As||9cm Pot|