Petunia Tumbelina™ 'Cherry Ripple' | Pack of 5 Plug Plants
Gorgeous swirls of raspberry and cream makes this unique Petunia one of the very best
These Cherry Ripple Petunias are sure to add a fun point of interest to your garden with their distinctive blooms reminiscent of a candy swirl or ice cream. The two-tone double blooms appear between June and October and work well as a stand-alone plant within a pot or basket display. Able to thrive in a variety of conditions they can bring a touch of fun to your garden in rain or shine.
- Nursery Fresh
- Eye-catching two-tone blooms with a distinctive swirl pattern
- Abundant blooms to fill a basket or container
- Subtle sweet fragrance
- Performs well in sun or partial shade
- Supplied As: 5 Plug Plants
- Flowering Period: June - September
- Season Of Interest: Summer
- Habit: Trailing
- Preferred Location: Sun / Part Shade
- Eventual Height & Spread: Trails To 35cm (14in)
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Red, White|
|Flowering Month||June, July, August, September|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||5cm Plug|
|Supplied As||Plug Plant|