For safety and convenience when leaving or returning home at night, this Passive Infra Red (PIR) Utility Marker Light is perfect for drawing attention to gate or fence posts, unexpected steps, or simply adding a little light to your doorway.
- Passive Infra-Red - this marker light uses passive infra red to detect movement and turn the light on
- 3 meter detection range - with the ability to detect movement three meters away, this utility light suits most homes
- IP44 weather resistant enclosure - this security light is weather resistant, being rated IP44, resistant to objects larger than 1mm and almost all rain conditions
- 15 lumens of light - bright enough to draw attention to worrisome spots at night
- No mains power supply required - no wiring to worry about, simply insert batteries and you're ready to go
- Height 8.5cm (3¼in)
- Width 8cm (3in)
- Depth 4cm (1½in)
- Requires 3x AA batteries
Using passive infra red, this utility light allows you to highlight areas to take care of in dim light, lighting up when it detects movement within 3m. With a weather resistant enclosure, this utility light is sure to withstand all but the very worst of the British weather. This utility light gives out 15 lumens of light, which is plenty to illuminate its surroundings at night. This security light requires three AA batteries to function and does not require any mains power supply.
Please note: Batteries not included.