Polemonium 'Heaven Scent' | Jacob's Ladder
Radiant blue flowers, adorned by sunny yellow staminodes, and chocolate-coloured foliage
Featuring violet-blue, bowl-shaped flowers, that are borne from tall, chocolate-coloured stems, Polemonium caeruleum 'Heaven Scent' will make a divinely pretty touch to beds, borders, and even containers. The muted brown colouring of this Polemonium's foliage further enjoys a beautiful contrast against the blue and yellow shades of each flower.This perennial has been grown by our trusted growers, based in the West Midlands. Once ordered, they will be picked and carefully packaged into secure, environmentally friendly packaging.
- Flowering Period: June to September
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Well-drained soil receiving full sun or partial shade
- Eventual Height and Spread: 45cm (18"), 30cm (12")
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 2 litres
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Easy to Grow Nature
- Pretty Blue Flowers
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|