Portable Ivory Wind Break Kit with Poles, Ropes and Pegs - Triangle 3m x 3m x 2.5m
This stylish sail shade kit can be used in a variety of weather conditions, as it provides shade from the sun and shelter from the wind. Once erected, the canopy creates stylish angles as it is tensioned.
- 140GSM polyester - will help to keep you dry as it is water resistant
- UPF34 - blocks 96.5% of the sun's harmful UV rays
- Large canopy provides long shadows to relax under
- Powder coated steel pole - ensures durability and strength
- Connect 4 x 55cm poles to turn it into 1 x 2.2m pole
- Carry bag - ideal for camping and festivals
- Easy assembly - simply install the pole and secure the ropes with the pegs
- Pegs, pole and ropes are included so that you have everything required to assemble the canopy
Relax in the shade or stay out of the wind with this water resistant polyester sail shade kit. Use the ropes to pull the canopy tight and then secure it into the ground with the pegs. This canopy will add elegance and practicality to any garden, and can be packed away into the carry bag supplied, which is ideal for camping and festivals. There is no need to fret on how to erect this product, as this kit provides all the accessories required to install the canopy.
GSM stands for Grams per Square Metre, and measures the weight of the fabric to give an indication of its density. The higher the GSM, the more tightly woven the fabric will be.
UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protective Factor, it measures how much of the suns harmful rays are blocked out. This product has a novel weave structure and denier (related to thread count per inch), which produces sun protective properties.
What's in the box?
If you would like the 2 extra poles and the extra guy ropes, please tick the 'Optional Extras - Sail Shade Pole Kit 2.5m - with guy rope' box
- 140GSM polyester sail shade x 1
- Powder coated steel pole x 1
- Pegs x 4
- Ropes x 2
- Carry bag/holdall x 1
Sail shade: triangle 3m x 3m (9' 10.1" x 9' 10.1")
Pole: provides 2.2m (7' 2.6") height from the ground up to the canopy
Please Note: This wind break can be converted into a shade sail by anchoring the corners to your house or to the trees in your garden. As an alternative, we also sell shade sail kits which can be used when these options are not available to you, allowing you to set up a shade sail where there are no natural anchor points nearby. They can also be used in conjunction with your trees or house, securing any loose corners that can't be anchored. These pole kits can be found at the link below.