Portable Pyramid Ivory Shade Sail Kit with Pole, Ropes and Pegs - Easy Set Up - 4.5mx4.5mx3.5m
This stylish water resistant shade sail kit can be used in a variety of weather conditions, as it provides shade from the sun and also shelter from the rain. Once erected, the canopy forms a beautiful pyramid shape that is bound to stand out in any garden, campsite or festival field.
- 160GSM polyester - will help to keep you dry, as it is water resistant
- UPF33 - blocks 96% of the sun's harmful UV rays
- Large canopy provides long shadows to relax under
- Powder coated steel pole - ensures durability and strength of the pole
- Ventilation windows - help to keep you cool and prevent build up of moisture
- Detachable pole - the pole is disassembled into several sections, so that it neatly fits into the carry bag
- Carry bag - ideal for camping and festivals
- Easy assembly - simply install the poles and secure the ropes with the pegs
- A pole, pegs and ropes are included so that you have everything required to assemble the canopy
This canopy will add elegance and practicality to any garden and can be easily transported to use in a variety of situations, as it can be packed away into the supplied carry bag. Use the ropes to pull the canopy tight and then secure them into the ground with the pegs. The ventilation windows on the side of the canopy allow air to circulate in and around the structure; this helps to keep you cool and prevents a build up of moisture, which would have eventually damaged the fabric. There is no need to fret on how to erect this product, as this kit provides all the accessories required to install the canopy in place. Enjoy the outdoors in style, whether you are expecting rain or sun, thanks to this wonderful canopy kit.
GSM stands for Grams per Square Metre, and measures the weight of the fabric to give an indication of its thickness. The higher the GSM, the thicker the fabric.
UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protective Factor, it measures how much of the suns harmful rays are blocked out. This product has a novel weave structure and denier (related to thread count per inch), which produces sun protective properties.
- 160GSM polyester canopy x 1
- Powder coated steel pole x 1
- Pegs x 6
- Ropes x 6
- Carry bag/holdall x 1
Canopy: square 4.5m x 4.5m (14' 9.2" x 14' 9.2")
Pole: provides 3.5m (11' 5.8") height from the ground
Thanks to Mrs G for this photo of the shade used in her garden:
"...recently for my daughter’s christening. We are so pleased with the quality of both items and were very impressed that me and my husband managed to put them both up one evening after baby’s bedtime!"