Pulmonaria 'Opal' | 2L Pot
Funnel-shaped, lilac flowers, accompanied by evergreen, variegated foliage
Featuring funnel-shaped, lilac flowers, that are borne from sturdy green stems, Pulmonaria 'Opal' will make a divinely pretty touch to beds, borders, and even containers. Present all year round, the leaves of this striking perennial exhibit unique white variegation; perfect for maintaining interest within your garden when other plants have died down for the winter months.
- Flowering Period: March, April, May and June
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Well-drained soil receiving full sun or partial shade
- Eventual Height & Spread: 30cm (12"), 45cm (18")
Pot Size: 2 litres
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Generous Flowering Period
- Varigated, Evergreen Foliage
- Pretty Blue Flowers
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Flower Colour||Purple, White|
|Location||Perennial Ground Cover Plants|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||2L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Ground Cover||Suited for Ground Cover|