Pulmonaria 'Victorian Brooch' | 2L Pot
Pink and purple funnel-shaped flowers, perfect for shadier areas
Featuring funnel-shaped, pink and purple flowers, that are borne from sturdy green stems, Pulmonaria 'Victorian Brooch' will make a divinely pretty touch to beds and borders. Present for most of the year, the leaves of this striking perennial exhibit unique silver spots, that harmonise beautifully with the richer tones of each flower. Relishing the shade, this perennial is a must-have for maintaining beautiful interest within your garden's darker areas.
- Flowering Period: Spring
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Moist, well-drained soil in a shaded area
- Eventual Height and Spread: (Up to) 20cm (8"), 60cm (24")
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 2 litres
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Pink and Purple Flowers
- Silver Variagation
- Good Resistance to Mildew
- Generous Flowering Period
Planting TipPlant en masse to forge beautiful ground cover...
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Location||Perennial Plants For Shade|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Eventual Height||Under 0.3m|
|Supplied As||2L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Suitable For Shade||Suitable for Shade|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|