Take great care of your vegetables with this practical and attractive hardwood raised bed. Raised beds are great if your garden has clay or sandy soils, as they give you more control over the environment your plants are growing in.
- Attractive table design - gorgeous natural finish looks great in any garden
- Controlled soil environment - you choose exactly what quality of soil goes into the raised bed, giving your plants the best possible start
- Large planting area - just under 2m² of planting room means you'll be growing bountiful crops of vegetables in no time
- Liner included - the included liner gives you the ability to strictly control how much drainage you give your plants
- Quality hardwood construction - this expertly crafted hardwood raised bed is crafted from high quality natural hardwood
- Height 60cm (1ft 11½in)
- Length 99cm (3ft 3in)
- Width 99cm (3ft 3in)
Using a raised bed is a simple way to enhance the growth of your garden veg. With raised beds you get less weeds (which means less weeding!), control over water drainage, less soil compaction, and control over the type and quality of soil you're using. All these factors combine to make raised beds the best choice for growing vegetables in your garden. The raised nature of this raised bed means you won't have to bend or crouch to get to it, and provides an additional barrier to pesky slugs and snails.