Red Indoor Hydrangea | Lace Cap | 14cm Pot
The perfect houseplant for bringing your garden inside
If you are seeking an indoor plant that will add some floral interest to your home, this Lace Cap Hydrangea is the plant for you. A circlet of delicate star shaped flowers sit elegantly around a bumpy core of buds. Both the vibrant colour, and the unique shapes of this plant will soon become a focal point within your home; certainly capturing the admiration of loved ones.
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Our house plants are sent directly from expert growers, based in the south of England. There is no sitting around in garden centers or fulfillment centres, so you can be assured that your plant will arrive fresh, healthy and in perfect condition.
- Easy to Look After
- Beautiful, Long-Lasting Flowers
- Suitable for Baskets
- Prolific Flowering
- The indoor hydrangea will prove an excellent centrepiece for your dining table...
- Flowering Period: June to August
- Supplied As: 14cm Pot
- Preferred Location: Happiest in bright, indirect light
- Temperature Range: 15 - 25C
- Watering Requirements: Water once a week, keeping the soil moist
Plant Theory is all about great plants delivered straight to your door in the best state possible. Clever folds help hold the plant in place, and wrapping will be applied where needed if your plant needs extra care.
Show off your plant in style
Please note, all of our house plants arrive in a nursery pot as standard. You can find a more permanent home for your plant in our wide range of indoor plant pots.
The foliage of your plant may become a little dusty, so just wipe them down with a damp cloth occasionally (try not to come into direct contact with the plant).
|Fits Pot||15cm Diameter Pots|
|Light||For Light Shade|
|Location||Lounge, Dining & Bedroom Plants, Kitchen & Bathroom Plants|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Room||Bathroom, Kitchen, Bedroom|
|Size||Small Under 0.5m|
|Shop By Category||House Plants|