Ribes 'Hinnonmaki Green' | Gooseberry Bush
Excellent tasting culinary variety with upright form - perfect for training into a half standard
The 'Hinnonmaki Green' is a hardy gooseberry bush specifically bred in Finland to help give it excellent disease resistant properties. The berries are large, green coloured and bursting with a sweet, aromatic flavour. Perfect for putting in tarts, pies, crumble and jam.
- Resistant To Gooseberry Mildew: Slightly Resistant
- Harvesting Period: July-August
- Estimated Time to Best Yields: 2 Years
- Uses: Eating Fresh, Jam-Making, Cooking
- Supplied As: 3L Pot
- Height on Arrival: 30cm (1ft)
- Planting Distance: 0.3-1.5m
- Eventual Height & Spread: 1.5m x 1.5m (5 x 5ft)
Your plant will be carefully assessed by our fruit nursery experts prior to being dispatched. This will ensure that they are up to size and arrive in good condition.
Larger orders are packed into specially made, extra thick cardboard boxes. These feature innovative inserts that hold your plants in place to prevent any damage in transit. Small orders for bare root plants are carefully wrapped and delivered in padded mail bags. These will be sent via the large letter postal service (where no larger items are present that can cause damage).
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|